July 13, 2017
August 31, 2017
March 22, 2018
April 2, 2018
NUMBER OF PAGES:
1. Description and Purpose This policy establishes policies and procedures benefits eligibility by employees of the City of Saint Paul (City).
2. Applicability This policy applies to all employees of the City.
3. Failure to Comply Failure to comply with this policy may result in disciplinary action in accordance with any and all disciplinary policies of the City or denial of leave.
B. POLICY AND PROCEDURE
1. Regular full-time and part-time, and contracted employees are eligible to participate in the various employee benefits offered by the City. Each benefit policy will define the specific eligibility terms for the that benefit.
2. Temporary and on-call employees, and volunteers are not eligible for any employee benefits offered by the City.
F. POLICY HISTORY
1. This is a new policy.